Friday, October 06, 2006
Kidnapped!

I'm a very sentimental person. When people decide to leave the company I work for and move on to another job, I often ask them for a little something to remember them by. So far I have collected a teddy bear, an Aflac Duck that talks, a mini Christmas bear with reindeer horns, and a plaque from China.

One of my favorite people did not actually leave, but was promoted and went to another nearby lab. Our relationship was one of joking and laughing and practical jokes. When he left, he gave me his little Kenny from South Park foam figure. Another person left who we both were close to and he had a Michelin Man figurine. Now I knew that D would want this very very badly, but just to get his gizzard, I was able get it first. I had it in the back of my mind that I would then send it to him for his birthday later in the year. Well this is exactly what I did and do you know that he did not even acknowledge it! So this week, he was in the office and I was just dogging him about how he didn't even call me.

So, I hatched a plan for revenge of unmannered Mr. D! I called my girl up at the lab he works in and we KIDNAPPED the Michelin Man. The first ransom note will be delivered on Monday along with the first picture below. The note reads as follows:

I HAVE THE MICHELIN MAN!!!!

HE IS BEING HELD CAPTIVE

YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLWING TASKS OR

HE WILL DIE!!!! DIE I SAY!!!!!

  1. 25 RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
  2. 25 THANK YOUS TO PEOPLE WHO DO

NICE THINGS FOR YOU

THESE ACTS MUST BE DOCUMENTED, USE EXCEL, I’M SURE

YOU KNOW HOW!!!!!

HE IS NOT SAFE UNTIL THESE TASKS ARE FINISHED!!!

DO IT NOW!!!!

K

The K is for Kenny. Get it? He gave me Kenny. I will be sending the second picture on Tuesday along with another note and THEN, I'm (I mean Kenny) is taking the Michelin Man to Cincinnati so as to not to be located. I haven't come up with the ending yet, but the revenge has begun!



2 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Do you think the FBI from 'Without A Trace' will be looking soon?

Blogger Free to Be said...

Could be Captain, could be!

Post a Comment

<< Home