Friday, October 06, 2006
Free for all Friday
Yeah, it's Friday. Now that's something good!

My better half and I had our first counseling appt yesterday. That's good too! We have issues you see. I'm not the great communicator. She has serious trust issues. I really want this to last, so we are working on constructive ways to get through our problems.

Homecoming is tomorrow! I'm going with Sean to take pictures. She's wearing white, he's wearing black. I was brushing my teeth this morning and he came in to tell me about his plans for tonight and he starts flexing in the mirror while we're talking. He cracks me up! I have to say I'm so proud of him for making exercise a part of his life. Hopefully this will be a life long habit.

Next week I'll be in Cincinnati for the ACS Rubber Division Mini-expo. You know, rubber is a lot more interesting than you'd think! Heee heee. I'm a rubber nerd. Ever heard that one? No? Well you're really missing out!

Exclamation, Exclamation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home