Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Lammy in the Sky with Diamonds
I happened across a new blog on Blog Explosion yesterday. It's called "Growing up Lammy". She's 17, she could be my daughter. But does she speed or run red lights, that's the question!

She has very unique angle in that she posts pictures everyday that I assumed she's photoshopped with herself and her friends in a story. It's very cool and creative. Check her out and tell her I sent you. All of my three commenters! And if you read this Lammy, check out Michele's site on my sidebar, it's a great way to get people reading your site if you haven't already that is.

She posted a picture today with me in it.


5 Comments:

Blogger Tia said...

I love the title of your blog - wonderful!

You and my husband sound the same when it comes to extreme weather. He loves a great storm - and I guess I do too, as long as it isn't a "charlie" or "Katrina" and doesn't cause so much devastation.... And yes, I've been made to see Twister about a bizillion times also. (I think it might have more to do with Helen Hunt though.) =)

Blogger Karen said...

Hi. I saw you behind me at Michele's and thought I'd stop by and say hello to you as well. I'll check out Lammy's blog as well.

Michele sent me!

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good advert there, Free.

Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Thank you, Free. Lammy is our playground blog where we come to play and use imagination. We have separate serious blogs. Thank you for playing. It is nice to meet people with imaginations and can think.

Blogger shpprgrl said...

Interesting! Michele's is always fun. I've found many interesting blogs there.

Post a Comment

<< Home