Wednesday, June 07, 2006
It's the Last Day
Today marks the last day of school for the boyways. That's how we say it. So we now have a sophomore (barely, see prior post) and a Junior. I can't believe how fast it's going. Just drudging through each day thinking, do they have clean uniform shirts?, and the next thing you know, damn girl, I only need one more clean one. Summer's here. I certainly hope they enjoy these summer days as teens, I did. And legally for God's sake.

I need a second job, seriously, but I'm gettin too old for that crap. I worked two jobs in my 20's and it was great, but now, 22 yrs later, I'm not so sure I'm up for that. I need my sleep, ya know? And since the boyways will prob only be "in the house" for two more years, I wanna be there. After they move out, things change, it's the way life is.

My wife has taken on some cleaning jobs that pay well, but let me tell you sister, cleaning is not something I want to do MORE of, ummm k. It's a great second job if you can schedule when you want etc, but it's just not for me. She loves to clean and if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't clean at all or just the bare minimum. Now, I'm not talking rotten food, trash heaping, nasty carpets not clean. I mean shoes everywhere, papers for 3 months stacked up and that kind of slacking. It's my specialty. Everyone's gotta be good at something, right?

In other news:

I gotta get outta the house this weekend and DO something, anything.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home