Thursday, March 30, 2006
Who takes the Cheese?

My partner and I contstantly try to come up with something original to sell on Ebay so we can make millions and millions of dollars like everyone else that sold "Virgin Mary" stuff.

One day, finally, she found this in the cheese that we were eating. I think it looks like the side view of Lincoln at the memorial. What do you think we got for it, yeah, that's right, nada, zero, nuthin. It kinda looks like DGM on the toilet. Maybe we just didn't market it right.

What do you think it looks like?




In other news:

I feel so much better and the sun is shinning and birds are singing. Ahhhhh! Wait, I already said that in an earlier brief. It's not groundhog day is it?


4 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I love cheese! I'll put my bid in.

Blogger paula said...

If you flipped it the other way around, it would look sort of like Idaho.

Blogger Free to Be said...

Captain - we haven't relisted. But thanks for the support.

tania - yeah, he looks a little constipated huh?

mg - Now who would buy Idaho, the potato people. Cheese and fries, might work.

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You are invited to my 200th post party over the weekend in which all those on my bloglist are featured!

Post a Comment

<< Home