Monday, March 13, 2006
For Free.....Really?
Yesterday, at the grocery, we picked up the requisite 4 for $10 twelve packs of pop, or would that be twelve pack of pops.....whatever. In the check-out lane, the cashier said since we bought the packs of pops, we could have FOR FREE mind you, a liter of diet coke (had to be diet). Yukity, yuk yuk. I said no. She then went on to say, it's free. I said, so what, no one will drink it at our house, why waste it. She said only about every 8th person in line turned it down. Here's my dedusement, either people can't turn away ANYTHING free, or lots of people just like diet. I hope it the lather, I mean latter.

In other news:

My son got his license about two weeks ago. On his first outing by himself, he got lost. I'm happy with that, at least he hasn't wrecked, right?

p.s. I'm just ignoring the fact that I haven't posted in two months, so shut up.


1 Comments:

Blogger trusty getto said...

Better lost than crashed, definitely.

Free stuff usually is worth what you're paying for it -- nothing ;)

Welcome back . . .

Post a Comment

<< Home