Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Freebe
Meet my new virtual pet Freebe on the sidebar. I saw Mean Girl had one and well, I wanted one too. Give him a treat!

My son's back at school today feeling much better. The car is running, thank goodness.

The popups were from cool counters I believe, so I nixed it.

Definintion of the day: Dad gum it! What you say instead of cussing or if you are part hillbilly. Use in a sentence - Dad gum it boys, pick up your shoes out of the middle of the floor. You may also substitute Dad burn it!, they are interchangeable.


7 Comments:

Blogger paula said...

OMG~ freebee chases the little dog bones~!!! how cute is that??! I wonder how many folks have figured out that Little Prick bounces.

The only way that people pick up on my hillbilly roots is when I say I'm "fixin" ta do _______.

;)

mg

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dog skart me, dag gum it! But hez a cute un.

Sounds like fun.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Feeebe is a great addition to your blog!

Blogger trusty getto said...

Freebe is awesome! I never got one, b/c I didn't think I could live up to m_g's little prick. But you have! :)

BTW: I did coopt your marriage is love badge. Thx!

Blogger Star said...

Cute puppy dag gum it! Thanks for stopping by.

Blogger paula said...

Hey, where have you been dollface??

mg

Post a Comment

<< Home