Monday, October 03, 2005
No turn between 4 & 6
So, I run over to the school to pick up the big boys and they get in. I make a uey and go to the light. It turns green and there's a woman in front of us, well she's not accelerating. I make the comment that she can't turn left here. My older son puts his entire body out the side window and yells at the top of his lungs, "YOU CAN'T TURN LEFT". One more car goes through the intersection, she turns left screeching her tires.

Now what do you think of THAT!


Definition of the day: gally lackin - when you are trying to leave and someone is taking tooooo long to get ready. Use in a sentence: Quit gally lackin around so we can go already!


3 Comments:

Your sponsors suck ass and want to install shit into my computer machine. I don't like things that put things in my computer machine. You should tell them to stop that because it isn't nice to put things in places unexpectedly. Just ask Mrs. Macek Collective.

Blogger trusty getto said...

LOL! Dare I ask who he learned that from???

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Gally lackin? I don't think it's in my dictionery.

Post a Comment

<< Home