Monday, August 01, 2005
The Night the Lights went out in Georgia
A dump truck hit a pole outside our building this morning causing a power outage which in turn meant no internet. What nerve.

Had a great weekend. The boys went with their dad for a weekend away. White water rafting, ATVing, eating, etc. They said it was great time all around.

My girl and I enjoyed the quiet. We read, slept, shopped, tanned, you know, fun stuff.

Back to normal now, "what's there to eat". They're like a bottomless pit I tell ya. I could have a house full of food and they would still say, "there's nothing to eat". Gotta love um.

That's all for today. Thank you.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Today, I was just at the office, but there has been a big bank robbery near where I live. At the local bank, less than a mile away, there was a big robbery this morning. Robbers with guns came and took the money that was delivered to the bank. They shot the security man in the foot and another in the leg. The getaway car sped down the wrong side of a dual carriageway, and managed to get away. It was all well planned.

Post a Comment

<< Home