Monday, July 25, 2005
Monday Mumbles
The owner claimed the dog on Friday, yeahhhh, he wasn't a drop off.

People piss me off sometimes, ya know. I feel like I'm a pretty easy person to get along with, but sometimes I just can't stand a holier than thou attitude. So if you have one, stay away.

It's Alabama hot here today with the dew point at 77 and temp is
90 F. Uggggh.

My son is doing ok. He said that he doesn't think the medicine is helping, but he has been joking around lately, something I haven't seen in a while. I'll have him checked in a couple of weeks when he should see some improvement for himself.

His dad saw his tatoo for the first time this weekend. eeeekk. What's the first thing he said? "You're gonna regret that in a few years." That's the most common saying for anyone who gets a tatoo. Anyway, his dad has some, what can he say? He even got some new ones a couple of years ago.

It's almost back to school, money, money, money, and more money. $$$$$$

What's your Monday Mumble?


3 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

After a weekend at home, my Moday Mumble is having to return to the office...yuk!

Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

My Mumble is that my cell phone is not working and its only 2 months old, and they are telling me its not under warranty for what's wrong with it. So they expect me to buy a brand new phone!

Michele sent me!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always have the same Monday mumble. I didn't win the lottery which means I have to go to work. Thanks for visiting my blog and your comment!

Post a Comment

<< Home