Friday, June 24, 2005
Let's Get it Started In Here
  • Is there a picnic today at work or NOT. Just tell me because I'm sick of guessing. There're posters everywhere saying there is a picnic today at work, but rumor has it that it's cancelled. Damn it, IS THERE A PICNIC OR NOT PEOPLE? Not going anyway, but I HAVE to know.
  • In my business EVERYONE uses email, right? Wrong. You get the old farts that just are sooo reluctant to use email. It's as easy as mixing Metamucil you geriatric freak. (Inappropriate comment I know. I love older people, don't get me wrong and don't give me any crap.)
  • Is it TOO much to ask that when you send in testing, that you include a copy of the quote or SOMETHING, some kind of paperwork, is it? Huh?


3 Comments:

Blogger Ramona said...

Hello from Michele!
Have fun at your picnic...or not!

Blogger mw said...

Of course there's a picnic! There's always a picnic! These cancelled rumors have to stop...

Umm, michele sent me 'cause she didn't want me at the picnic...

Blogger Unknown said...

So was it a picnic or not?

Post a Comment

<< Home