Monday, June 13, 2005
Hellish Hot Weekend
I swear to God it's Alabama hot here people. Hat's off to Swamp Mom for livin in SE Louisana. I swear I was about to scream bloody murder it was so damn hot this weekend.

Ran my oldest son around on Sunday dropping off applications for employment and OF COURSE my a/c doesn't work in the Jeep I JUST FREAKING BOUGHT IN FEBRUARY. (It's used). Got home and my whole entire backside from the top of my head down to my toes was completely soaked with sweat. Now, if you know me, I hate sweating. I sweat like a DUDE, seriously. I think I was supposed to be a boy. I have four brothers, three older, one younger, see what I mean?

As for the younger son, so far so good on the meds. The doc gave him Flexapro and he said it hasn't made him feel worse or suicidal. So that makes me happy. I'm happy I'm not sweating and my son is good for now. What else is there?


1 Comments:

Blogger LadyBug said...

I hope things go well with the drugs... just make sure you keep communication open with him and watch for any signs of him acting weird. Too bad about your Jeep! We don't have a/c at all in Vermont. I sweat all the freakin' time!! LOL :(

Post a Comment

<< Home