Friday, June 03, 2005
Linda Blair has nothing on me
My head is spinning, spinning, spinning. 24 hrs of mind boggling, headache inducing, crap.
I started writing the story and it was just plain boring, so I deleted it. Ha Ha. Moving on:

Weird thoughts in my head today:
- I love Fireman. Not sex love, respect love. (Where'd that come from?)
- Tire construction is interesting. Really?
- I think I might need the dr's help too. (Either that or a massage.)
- Is this post really postable and is that a word? (whatever)

Think I'll have some Bud Light tonight, yeah Bud Light and chicken wings.


4 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Hello Dee! I'm here via Michele meet-n-greet!
I have days like you are having today but I don't have the guts to post what's "not" going thru my mind on those days. It's very refreshing to see that somebody does! I will post the next time I'm having one of those days...it may even happen today because my brain is not fully functional today!

Blogger Lu said...

yum chicken wings....lol

good post...

Lu

Blogger Lu said...

Hi Dee - Michele sent me. Massage and a beer, ahhhhhh what a life!

Have a great weekend.

Marti

Blogger Unknown said...

Can you send me a fireman?

Post a Comment

<< Home