Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Meme Bandwagon
I've been tagged by Vixen, so I'm jumping on the Meme Bandwagon.

1. Total number of books I've owned:
I'm a bookaholic and have had to purge over the years. My girl and I just spent two hours or more last weekend in book stores. I'd put my total well over a thousand.

2. The last book I bought:
Hummm bought several at a time. The Purpose Driven Life, My Teenager is Crazy, and several books on Buddhism.


3. The Last Book I read:
I'm currently reading My teenager is Crazy. I'll go on book binges where I read, read, read and then nothing for months. Before this one I read the Left Behind series in 9 days.

4. Five books that mean something to me:

1. Goodnight Moon (all time fav kids book)
2. Left Behind Series
3. By Author: James Patterson
4. Patricia Cornwell
5. Anything with murder and forensic science.

I read everything I can get my hands on. Newspapers, magazines, books, the backs of toothpaste, shampoo, pamphlets in the mail. I crave information, that is why I'm now a blogaholic.

I'd tag some people, but they either don't know I exisit or would say "fuck that".


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You say that like its a bad thing...

Blogger LadyBug said...

One of my students just gave me Purpose Driven Life. I'm not sure if I want to read it or not... I'm leaning more towards the Buddhist lifestyle. But this particular student felt it was important that she share her faith with me. Cute, I guess!

Post a Comment

<< Home