Thursday, June 02, 2005
Am I Weird or What?
Damn it, I just cut my pinky finger on a piece of tire cord and it's hard to type with a bandaid on. I work at an independent testing laboratory and I was inspecting a sample.

Moving onto the real post. Am I weird? When I go places, I like to watch people work, no not a titty bar or bordello for God's sake. Like restaurants, grocery stores, bars, etc. I was picking out some meat at the grocery and stood there watching the butcher cut a piece of pork into steaks. I couldn't stop. At bars, I sit and watch the bartender clean glasses, pour drinks, get food and interact with coworkers. See what I mean, is that weird? I think it's weird, but I was wondering if anyone else does that.

I'm either weird or I NEED to get a life.

See update below if you are following our story.


5 Comments:

Be thankful it was a tire cord and not a Denge fever sample.

I sit and stare at shiny objects for hours.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do it too.. I tend to watch people..

:)

Found you through Michele

Blogger Cara said...

I'm a chronic people watcher. I could sit down in a mall and entertain myself just by people watching for hours IF I didn't have the kids with me. The kids tend to mess up my thinking process. :o)

Blogger Heather said...

I like people watching too. It is not weird. Here via Michele's

Blogger Doris said...

Yes I do too - and don't we find out so much as a result :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home