Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Blogblock
I haven't posted since Friday. I have blogblock.

I'm cranky, tired, stressed, and bored. As I suggested earlier to myself, I'm taking next week off from work. I really need a break.

My son is doing fine so far on the medication. I think it may be helping him already. He hates it when I ask him. "quit asking me" (whatever, *eyeroll*). I encouraged him to start his journal again and he's been writing songs. I'm so proud of him, he is an awesome writer.

Here's a salute to one of my favorite bloggers TMC who has decided to quit his blog. I'll miss ya TMC.


3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I hear ya'. Sometimes you just have to put it all on hold.

Take care of yourself, get some rest, have some fun and come back when it's all over.

BTW, Michele sent me here today, but I believe I've visited you before.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll miss him, too.

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You'll feel very refreshed when you return. Look forward to that.

I'm back from Portugal, myself.

Post a Comment

<< Home