Friday, July 01, 2005
Friday Free's For All
Today's my last day before my week of vacation. Can we hear a boo yaa from everyone!

My co-workers and I were discussing the price of things today as compared to when we were children:

Movies - $.25
Glass of beer - $.05
Gas - $.35/gal
Ice cream from the ice cream man - $.10

R said that he is surpised that the ice cream truck doesn't have an ATM machine on it today. Another said that he could get a pack of cigarettes and a beer for a $30 bargin.

Funny saying of the day - first comes the engagement ring, then the wedding ring, and finally the suffering. Remember that Vixen. (Remember I'm full of contradictions).


5 Comments:

Blogger Paul Nichols said...

Hi, here from Michele's M&G (July 1) I have an idea I'm going to enjoy coming back here. I like what I have so far seen. Am bookmarking. I left you an idea in your "Joker" post, too.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss nickel beer.

Michele sent me.

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Have a wonderful vacation, Free To Be. Look forward to seeing your post wnen you return.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you have a good vacation! ENJOY!

I remember when things were cheaper. I remember when i was a kid my dad would send me to the store for his smokes.. He would give us the money and call the store ahead of time and let them know we were coming and what he wanted because he didnt expect me to remember. (It was a lil store at the end of our road who knew us well). And I also remember when they passed the law that minors couldnt buy them.. lol the biggest thing I remember is paying less than a dollar for gas..LOL..

Blogger Unknown said...

So what your saying is I've got it all backwards by suffering first? I'm going get you when you return.

Post a Comment

<< Home