Thursday, August 18, 2005
Blogvisible
I've been posting, honest. The posts are just blogvisible, you can't see them. I wrote them in blogvisible type and the only way to see them are with blogfrared glasses.

Anyway........pause pause pause *eyeroll*

I took S to the doctor on Monday and they changed his med to Zoloft. He felt the Lexapro was not working, just making him tired and fatigued. He started it that day and on Wednesday, he said "this stuff is really working". Ummm, can it work that quick I say with furrowed brows? He really does seem better. I'm just going to keep a close eye.

Now onto a Meme I was tagged for by Trusty Ghetto:
(Is "tagged for by" correct grammerically? hummm, just askin. Is grammerically spelled right here? Is it even a word?) See the kinds of shit that runs constantly through my mind, do ya? huh?

Apparently this Meme has no title, but whatever: (again with the colon, meaning I really am starting this time)
  • When did you move into the neighborhood?
I started blogging last year, but I put myself to sleep and it wasn't pretty. Note last entry.
  • What region of the neighborhood are you from?
I'm live in Akron, Ohio, the "Rubber City". Home of Goodyear, Firestone, and the University of Akron Zips. They play AT, I am NOT shitting you, "The Rubber Bowl."

  • What is your favorite part of our neighborhood?
I read everything. Some funny, serious, sexy, informational. I love it all. I'm a well rounded blogaholic.

  • What is your favorite place to visit 'round these parts?
See my blogroll. I have about 100 more bookmarked in my favorites. I have to say my favorite, favorites are Dooce and DGM.

  • Since I just moved into a new house, I might want to take a short trip to a local place or area. Where would you suggest in your region?
Hmmmm, first, I would only visit, not move here. I would suggest Quaker Square, the old quaker oats factory turned hotel. Fine food too. Then who wouldn't travel 20+ min north to the Gund (now "The Q") to see King James. How bout the world famous Soap Box Derby? For the golfers out there, we will be hosting yet again the NEC Invitational at our own Firestone Country Club.

Pretty impressed aren't cha? Ahh uhhh. We're bad, you know it. blah blah blah.

P.S. Just to be sure, I ran spell check and all those words above apparently are not. Too bad.


12 Comments:

Blogger trusty getto said...

Well, thanks for picking up the meme. For the record, I think your grammar is impeccable.

Looking forward to more of those invisible blog entries, 'least when they show up, that is :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michele sent me.

LOL! The rubber bowl?

Blogger Ramona said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog today,
have a great weekend!

Here via Michele. I took trusty's meme, too, having been tagged by him.

Blogger Sarie said...

Hello Michele sent me.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ther, here via Michele!

Blogger R.A. Slater said...

grammar can be such a pain sometimes! Hi from me and Michele!!!! {{{btw-that grammaticaaly inccorect - but I'm ot fixing it!!!!!!! LOL}}}

Blogger Sarangeti said...

Hello, Michele sent me! Have a great Friday! :)

Blogger Lu said...

Hi - Now I know what happened to ALL those posts - blogvisible type...yeah, that's it! And to think I was fretting over not posting everyday-fellow bloggers couldn't see them just me ;)

Here via Michele.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michele sent me. Nice post, I'll be peekin around, I have the super power ability to read invisible blog posts thank goodness.

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Your invisible blogs are really interesting; it's a good job no one else can read them!

Blogger Unknown said...

You didnt tag anyone else.

Post a Comment

<< Home