Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Still Alive
Well, I'm still alive after a week and half of sheer terror in the wake of my son's driving. Sorry I haven't posted much, but things are pretty stressful right now.

My friend Cat who lives in Slidell, LA escaped from the hurricane with her family, but she hasn't posted since Monday. I wouldn't really expect her too, but damn I'm worried about her. Send out some prayers for her and everyone who lived through this damn thing. I think the worst is yet to come.


3 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great to know you're still here, Free. I thought that test drive had got you!

Blogger Minerva said...

Glad to hear she is ok...nothing worse than worry about loved ones..

Minerva

Blogger trusty getto said...

Thx for the visit.

How 'bout a post? I keep stoppin' by, but there's nuthin' new!

No pressure, mind you. BTW: How's the drivin' goin? Is it making your life easier or harder?

Post a Comment

<< Home