Monday, June 12, 2006
Word Verifufucktion!
Okay, am I the only one that has to do the word verification thingy in blogger like three freaking times? It's not rocket science I keep telling my brain. Just because you can't recognize it as a word does not mean you can't type it freak. It's like at work when you enter a name for a person that's from say Checkzolowvokia, your brain doesn't recognize the unusual arrangement of vowels/consonants, see example above. I can't spell that to save my life!

Gawwwddddd!


4 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

sometimes I can't get it right either...multiple times! I don't understand why they can't use a regular font instead of swirly, distorted letters!

Blogger paula said...

I almost always have to re-type the verifuckation words.

*sigh*

hxlfppx (in case you were curious)

lsqjubp is the second try...

Blogger Tom & Icy said...

They can be a pain sometimes. But we try to have fun with them, too. Like we try to give a definition of our verie. Mine is XBMTO: A fruit or vegitable? A cross between a Zuchini, banana, mango and tomato! Oh, we try to find a little humor in everything.

Blogger AmPowerBlog said...

No, you're not the only one! Those darned things are hard to read!

Post a Comment

<< Home