Monday, June 12, 2006
Word Verifufucktion!
Okay, am I the only one that has to do the word verification thingy in blogger like three freaking times? It's not rocket science I keep telling my brain. Just because you can't recognize it as a word does not mean you can't type it freak. It's like at work when you enter a name for a person that's from say Checkzolowvokia, your brain doesn't recognize the unusual arrangement of vowels/consonants, see example above. I can't spell that to save my life!

Gawwwddddd!


5 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

sometimes I can't get it right either...multiple times! I don't understand why they can't use a regular font instead of swirly, distorted letters!

Blogger mg said...

I almost always have to re-type the verifuckation words.

*sigh*

hxlfppx (in case you were curious)

lsqjubp is the second try...

Blogger Lammy said...

They can be a pain sometimes. But we try to have fun with them, too. Like we try to give a definition of our verie. Mine is XBMTO: A fruit or vegitable? A cross between a Zuchini, banana, mango and tomato! Oh, we try to find a little humor in everything.

Blogger Donald Douglas said...

No, you're not the only one! Those darned things are hard to read!

Blogger glenda said...

People can opt to turn the damn things off!! I did.

Post a Comment

<< Home