Monday, October 02, 2006
Beep! Beep! Calling all Cars! Calling all Cars!
Whenever I'm preparing to write a post, whether I know the topic or not, these titles just pop in my head. See that title above, have no idea where that came from. I mean, I know where it's from, but it just popped in my head. And NO, not I, nor anyone I know (kids) got pulled over or arrested this weekend. Whooo hooo! One more weekend went by without anybody going to the pokey! Can we hear an AMEN!!!

Well, I have a dilemma, I've caught my son smoking the dreaded P.O.T.! Yep, drug tested his ass. I believe that many kids that attend St. V smoke pot. He tells me this is so. But let me tell you folks, MY SON IS NOT GOING TO CONTINUE. PERIOD. I put my damn foot down on his ass last night and told him if he tests positive again, we're gettin rid of his car. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I laid it out real clear for him so there wouldn't be any negotiations. Three weeks and another test. I'll let ya know how it comes out. Not losing another person I love to addiction. Mkay, good.

Okay, something good, think of something good, ummmm, wow, pretty bad if I have to sit here and TRY to think of something good. Okay, ummmm................well umm..............ya see...............um......................Things could be worse. There ya go! Have a nice day!

Werd of the day:
Lariet - those big long shoe lace like material things you put your keys on. It's not Lariet dumbass, it's a Lanyard! Too bad, I'll never remember that, so to me it's a Lariet.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Michele's today!
Cute blog! I hear ya on the teenager thingy....mine are out of college/in college. My tip is this: WHO rides with them can be the difference between good and bad judgement. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Blogger Cat said...

(HUGS) I can so relate to you on this post today. I haven't caught my son , but the suspicions are there. I think P.O.T. is the thing to do around this area as well. With all the accidents and such around here, it scares the CRAP out of me. so I am constantly telling my teen I will kill him if I catch him doing drugs. I will sell his truck and he will skateboard to school, work, wherever he needs to be. UGH.

Know you are not alone.

Take care girl

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You've got to be firm on that issue, Free.

Blogger trusty getto said...

Mine are too young, but it' definitely on the radar as they get older. Man, growing up is such a drag . . . (sorry for the pun).

Post a Comment

<< Home