Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Yesss, It's Tuesday!
Well I didn't want to sound all negative.

Okay, so here we go. We finally have a dishwasher. Thank you God in Heaven! We've been doing dishes by hand for 3 1/2 years people! I can't remember the last time I lived somewhere that didn't have a stinkin dishwasher. Gawwd. Well that's ALL over now damn it!

My second son will be getting his license soon! Whooo hooo!

My older son, well that's a WHOLE nother story. Keepin it real here y'all. I found a baggie with a little bit of pot in the bottom, so I smoked it. No, kidding! Ha, got cha. I did find the baggie though. I'm at a loss here. I've talked myself blue and now purple in the face about this with him. We took his car away, we've grounded him. The bottom line is, he does NOT think there is anything wrong with it. Plain and simple, like smoking cigarettes, or drinking. I'm at a loss here. I have told him that those things are LEGAL! Not for him, but you get my drift. I'm afraid he's going to end up a bum in the street, seriously. Not sure if I should wait it out or what. His grades are fine, good even. I took him to the doctor for a check-up, (we changed insurance companies and then doctors). He has been soooooo grouchy the last month and I told him I thought he was depressed. So he's on meds now. In case you didn't know, depression doesn't always present with sadness, or being down. It can present with extreme irritability. So if y'all have any advice or assvice for that matter, I'd be willing to listen. Maybe I should've smoked it after all! Just kidding, don't get bent outta shape.

I've posted some pictures of my second son. He got his hair cut. I love it! He's in track, so I get to go to track meets for the first time in two years. I love track! You can tell he totally loved, loved, loved me snapping these!
































Edited to add: Someone found my blog by searching for:"Free teenager ass brown" and the result page showed: Page 1 of 143,477 results. WTH? I don't even wanna know and that many results? Weird?