Thursday, November 16, 2006
Teenager's are Scary Part 3 Billion
In the last week, this is what's happened at MY house:

1. Walked in the house at 7:30 pm last Friday and there's this unknown male teenager standing in the dining room lookin all guilty and shit, staring up the steps to the second floor of our house. My younger son then comes trampling down the stairs about 100 mph and into the kitchen where we are. He's lookin all guilty and shit. I'm like WTF? I said (very calmly) "what's going on". Then to my big surprise the unknown teenage boy opens the front door which is right at the bottom of said steps and (not shittin you here) SIX, count'em SIX teenagers run out the front door. I mean it would be hilarious if it wasn't happening to ME. Half of them boys and half of them girls. Then I look at my son and he looks at me. I look at him, he looks at me. Pause, pause, pause. Needless to say he did NOT go with them and he's grounded and under a slave labor contract.

2. (I know your thinking, "omg what now?") I wake up this morning, come downstairs to make coffee, and my oldest son is sleeping on the couch. The TVs blaring, I hear this " moan, ahhhh, yeah baby" I look at the TV, nothing, I turn if off, and hear "oooooo, ahhh, moan" and I look at my son, he's completely asleep. Ya know what it was? The computer was on and there was a video clip running (you know what I mean), must've been looping all night. That damn kid. No wonder he gets virus' on the damn thing. I click it off and shake my head. Is this really my little baby boy. I GUESS NOT!

You guys probably think that I'm just letting these kids run rampant. I'm not. They are both in Honors at school. They are A-B students. The oldest has a job. He's got a great work ethic. I mean shit's gonna happen, right? I was a teenager, I remember.


3 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

We were all teenagers, Free!

You are invited to the Enterprise Christmas Party, due to start week commencing Monday 4th December.

The closing date for submitting your entry is Wednesday 29th November.

For full details, visit my Journal at http://jlpicard.blogspot.com/

Blogger Cat said...

Girl, you are so not alone! I know for a fact my son and his friends are checking those sites out! LOL

Fun isn't it? LOL

Blogger Unknown said...

oh man i'm sorry but thats hella funny.

Post a Comment

<< Home