Thursday, November 29, 2007
It's Been Three Months Since My Last Confession


Ohhh Keee Dough Keeee.....

Where to begin.....hmmmm......

One drivers license reinstated
One drives license suspended
One drives license reinstated

A total of two puggles now - they're sooo irresistable
Let me introduce you to Halle Zerry - like Halle Berry, but we wanted it to be a "Z" name, hence the Zerry. Annnddd it rolls off the tongue, say it, Halle Zarry....see.

Zoey, Halle-Zarry and Zachernie.

I'm being promoted at work to Business Development Administrator. I will begin that new position in January. I'm so happy. I needed a change. I've been in my current position for 4 1/2 years.

We are half way through my son's senior year. I can't believe it. He's been staying with his dad since school started and that's probably good because I would definitely cry a river when we drop him off at college next year, so not having him at home is a good transition. Oh, who am I kidding, I will anyway.

So, how goes it with you? Hope your Holidays are grand!


2 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Free, you vanish into the night and suddenly reappear!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Post a Comment

<< Home