Tuesday, April 24, 2007
What Not to Watch
1. Dancing with the Stars - watching that former boy band fattie doing the hip thrust made me throw up in my mouth a little. Click, next.

2. The Bachelor - The guys mouth looks like a Muppet mouth. Yaaa think he could afford some plastic lips don't cha? Click, next.

3. My Sweet Sixteen (MTV) - Okay, I have to admit, I watch this, but the whole time I'm saying to myself, "Why am I watching a bunch of spoiled, ugly, rich teenagers getting a brand new hummer?" Even if I HAD the money, I would not buy a TEENAGE boy a brand new expensive car. It's a waste. They WILL crash it, guaranteed.

That's it for now folks. Tune in next time, same bat time, same bat channel.

I'm adding a new item for y'all to ponder. Keywords people searched for and reached my blog.

Keyword(s) of the day: Free hocker


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home