Tuesday, April 24, 2007
What Not to Watch
1. Dancing with the Stars - watching that former boy band fattie doing the hip thrust made me throw up in my mouth a little. Click, next.

2. The Bachelor - The guys mouth looks like a Muppet mouth. Yaaa think he could afford some plastic lips don't cha? Click, next.

3. My Sweet Sixteen (MTV) - Okay, I have to admit, I watch this, but the whole time I'm saying to myself, "Why am I watching a bunch of spoiled, ugly, rich teenagers getting a brand new hummer?" Even if I HAD the money, I would not buy a TEENAGE boy a brand new expensive car. It's a waste. They WILL crash it, guaranteed.

That's it for now folks. Tune in next time, same bat time, same bat channel.

I'm adding a new item for y'all to ponder. Keywords people searched for and reached my blog.

Keyword(s) of the day: Free hocker


1 Comments:

Blogger Omar Cruz said...

This page is fantastic, the infomation you show us is really interesting and is good written. Do you want to see something more? you can visit too: The marijuana careis an original annual plant of Asia,of diverse mountain ranges of the Himalaya.
Head Shop, Herbal Grinders
Bongs, Glass Pipe. Visit us for more info at: http://www.headshopinternational.com/

Post a Comment

<< Home