Thursday, March 22, 2007
Rollie Bugs and Baby Daddy
I so totally forgot to tell you guys about the rollie bugs. You know the little bugs that roll in a ball? We used to call them doodle bugs. Anyway, we've have a four room apartment (glad storage thingys) filled with doodle bugs for my little son's science project. Yeah, they've been eating a three course meal for the past month. Lettuce, carrots, leaves, and dirt. He's apparently doing some project where he adds protein to the water he feeds them, plus a control group. Now, TELL ME, people, are we gonna wake up with some radioactive doodle bugs rolling through the house. "Watch out, here they come." Squash....ewwwwww.

Thank you little baby Jesus that he took them all to school today! Anddddd, they had babies, cuz there were little teeny tiny doodle bugs in there too! Creeps me out I tell ya. That's a major phobia of mine. Swarms of bugs, harmless or not, creepy!

Ok, riddle me this. The power went out at work, BEFORE, 8:00 am mind you. Do we go home? No, lets sit here until 1 freakin 30 PM and twiddle our damn thumbs. K? Okay boss. Now, there were some things I could do w/o a computer and phone that took all of 15 minutes. Done. There was absolutely nothing I could do. It really bugs me to waste time like that. When you know, I could've been watching Judge Judy or Maury to see whether that blonde dude is really the baby daddy. I can here Maury now, "Larry...........you are..........................not the baby daddy. Whew, he flies outta the chair, totally upset that his pot o' gold is just not meant to be. That poor kid doesn't stand a chance. Maybe Angelina can adopt her.

In other news: Happy Birthday MG!


7 Comments:

Blogger paula said...

Thanks, Darlin!

Roly-poly bugs were always my favorite to play with when I was a kid :)

(I was a tomboy, big time)

;)

Blogger Free to Be said...

I had four brothers MG. I always told my mom I was supposed to be a boy. Tom's my middle name. LOL.

Blogger Azgreeneyes said...

I would have gone nuts having those buggies in the house! My phobia is totally in general: if you are a bug, I am terrified of you. Even butterflies and lady bugs. Blech!

Here from Michele's today

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't like bugs either, but mostly spiders and bees! Hi, Michele sent me :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand where you're coming from on the power being out at work. I've had the same experience. Also right now we're in a down time space,(I work in an inbound call center) we sit & wait, sometimes for 15-20 minutes, between calls, but will they send us home? NO! Occasionally they'll let us go an hour or a half hour before we're scheduled to go home but not very often & an hour or half an hour isn't enough to DO anything with!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Bugs aren't exactly attractive, are they, Free?

Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

Where I used to work the power went out all the time and they NEVER let us go home. Not fair!

Post a Comment

<< Home